April 28, 2010

Come see me in two films!

Thanks to my relationship with many people in the University of Utah's Advanced Film Production class I will be appearing in two films this Friday! I'm even on the poster for the event!

From Plugs
You will see me as jaded and disrespectful lifeguard in Colin McDermott's film "On Guard." Also catch me as a hopeless romantic nerd named Chris in Rebecca Mabey's film "Dork Knight." I had a blast making both of these films and if you'd like to see the fruits of my labor, you can! Here's the info:

Persistent Visions, Student Film Night
Friday, April 30 7:30pm - 10:00pm
At the University of Utah at the Post Theater
245 South Fort Douglas Boulevard
Salt Lake City, UT
It will be $5 at the door, $4 for students

You can see my acting teacher, Mark Fossen, in one of the films as well. I have no idea which one it is but I'm sure it's good. I'll try and post some clips of these films when I can. I have a feeling they'll show up on my reel sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.