April 5, 2012

Choice Humanitarian / Feel-Good World

Here's a small video announcement I made for a collaboration between Choice Humanitarian and Feel-Good World. Both are charities looking to put an end to global hunger, their latest effort involves awareness, dedication and grilled cheese sandwiches!

Feel Good World - Chapter Competition from Connor Rickman on Vimeo.



We shot this in my dad's kitchen and I used a combination of natural light and tungsten-balanced fluorescents to get the look I wanted. I was the only crew member so I operated the camera and operated the boom-mic as well! Thanks to Bekah Sosa, who wrote the script, I was able to plan out 4 different shots to help break up the monotony of announcing a simple message.

I'm not 100% pleased with the production value, but considering that we were under a 2 hour time crunch and I was every crew member all at once, I'm quite pleased with the results.

This was a fun project with some fun people, nothing to serious but important nonetheless. Thanks Bekah, Megan and Corin for being prepared and easy to work with. Let's do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.