September 11, 2012

Late Night Alumni Preview Released

Well, it's been 9 months but it looks like the editors finally got around to cutting something together. If you don't remember my post about working with Kaskade and Late Night Alumni, you can read about it here.

Although I wasn't responsible for shooting the interviews, most of them were made possible though my sound equipment which I just happened to have on site with me. Being a small contributor to something as big as this is a really great experience because each moment you can identify as "yours" really makes you feel good once you watch it. I can't wait to see the finished product!

It's fun to see what other people do with your images and although the first 2/3 of the video doesn't seem to have anything that I shot in it you can see a few of my creations as soon as the beat drops. A good way to tell which images are mine is to look for the light streaks. I was the only operator with a streak filter! My favorite image is of Kaskade and Haley the backup vocalist at 2:15. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.