May 25, 2010

First Print Casting

I don't really have an interest in modeling but I got a call from my agency saying they needed models who could mountain bike. Because I'm an actor that can mountain bike, I was pretty close to what they needed.

However, in the world of modeling, one doesn't turn in a headshot and resume but instead a tool called a comp-card is used. Really it's just a photo collage of different "looks" so the booker can see how versatile you are as a model. Because I'm not in any way a model, I stole some pictures that Colin McDermott took of me while I was in Las Vegas and spliced them together with some screen grabs of me biking.


From Plugs
It looks pretty legit despite being thrown together at the last minute. Thanks to Clint Lantz for the photo editing, he made my oddly lit pictures look more normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.