June 6, 2010

First Paid Film Gig

Due to the agreement I signed I can't talk about the content of the film I helped produce.

But...

I can tell you that I was working once again with John Corser, you may remember him from my accounts of the FilmUtah Launch Party. His company was contracted to make a very awesome video that we shot on the stage at Ron Hill Imagery using their huge grip/lighting package in addition to their Red camera!

Everything about this shoot was pro. The director was flown in from LA and the small crew we had were the best in Utah. I had a wonderful time working with John's company and I hope I get the opportunity to do it again.

I wish I could say more but my Non-Disclosure Agreement prohibits me from saying anything about the film itself. I just wanted everyone to know what a great experience it was working on a real film set for the first time....awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.