November 9, 2010

Wastage - Film Festival Debut!

Special thanks to Jordan Warsoff for this one!

My film, "Wastage," has been selected as part of the official lineup at Brandeis University's IndieLouies Student Film Festival. Jordan was kind enough to send me an application form so it's due to his efforts that this film is making its east coast debut.

I was so excited about it, I 'shopped up some laurels!
From Plugs
The festival runs this weekend, November 12th through the 14th at Brandeis, in a castle (no, really!) If you're in the area, stop by for some free entertainment as well as my film. I, unfortunately will not be able to make it as my commitment to "Hay Fever" doesn't cease until the 14th. But hey, even if you're in Salt Lake, "Hay Fever" represents a piece of Connor Rickman entertainment available to you locally!...and you can watch the film online below.

Wastage from Connor Rickman on Vimeo.

To lovers caught in the turmoil of the Great War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.