January 15, 2010

"A Joyful Christmas" Now on DVD!

That's right, Utah Light Opera and GottaSing! Vocal Studio's choir concert of "A Joyful Christmas" is now on DVD. It's available for purchase through me for $20, but if you mention this post in your email I'll give you a 20% discount!

The concert features amazing soloists as well as both high school and college students, a few of which I've worked with before. They're all amazing give a dazzling performance.

To order your DVD, just send me an email to connor.rickman@gmail.com. I'll make sure I get back to you with my paypal information or we can perform an in person transaction as well.

DVD's can also be purchased from David Schmidt of GottaSing! or Shalee Schmidt of Utah Light Opera. You can contact them on their website at www.gottasing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.