January 22, 2010

Real Estate Videos

Being a poor student, a poor actor and a poor video producer means looking for work wherever you can get it. Luckily an enterprising gentleman named Stu Miller had use of my talents.

Stu owns a condo in Kimball Junction, just outside of Park City UT. I found him through craigslist when he was asking if anyone was available to shoot some video of the property. I headed up there last summer and put together a quick highlight reel to showcase his condo to potential renters.



A few months later Stu called me again and had me do 3 more! Real estate video was never a career option that crossed my mind but it's worked out pretty well so far. I wonder how many side gigs you need to get before it becomes a main gig? Perhaps realtors will be knocking on my door someday for some cheap publicity of their properties. It's seemed to work pretty well for Stu.






If you or anyone you know wants to rent these condos, you can find all the information you need at www.parkcityskiplaces.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.