July 29, 2010

"The Bike Thief" Back from the dead.

Nearly 3 years ago, I acted in a feature film spearheaded by Santa Cruz based filmmaker Chris Tomasso. After spending a glorious weekend by the beach and eating better than I ever had my freshman year of college I headed back to San Francisco awaiting the final cut of "The Bike Thief."

However, life happens, and Chris had a few other projects going on so the final product was put on hiatus for a while. For almost a year I wondered if my performance would ever see the light of day but a friendly email from Chris requesting some voiceover revived my spirits.

"The Bike Thief" is back and better than ever, having been recut a total of 3 times! Below you'll find the trailer. Stay tuned for the final product, I haven't even seen it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typed words from individuals with computers.